Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Friday favourites #6

Happy Friday! So close to the weekend :)


Source

Here are my favourite reads from the week. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have!

This is something I am jealous that people get to do. Sunday food prep is something I don't get to do working away from home the majority of the week, but these are some fab tips from Laura at Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish.

Doesn't running in lots of bright colours make your run that much better?! An amusing look at the rise of modern day running gear from Lazy Girl Running.

Since oats really don't agree with me I don't get to enjoy the loveliness that is overnight oats .This buckwheat alternative from Gena of Choosing Raw over at Food 52 looks like an amazing substitution. I can't wait to try!

The really nosey part of me loves knowing what's in other food bloggers' fridges!

A really interesting and important infographic on obesity in the USA

Just hilarious! The dos and don'ts of marathon running.

These strawberry popsicles look so simple and so refreshing. Thanks My Whole Food Life!

What was your favourite read of the week?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment