Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Monday motivation #5

Let's get this week going, shall we?

I really need some motivation today as I'm heading back to the South coast of England for work. Being at home the last couple of weeks has really helped me feel settled again. It's so nice to have some time to do basic things like laundry!

This song was a bit of a Uni anthem and every time I hear it now it makes me smile and want to get up and dance:



I thought this quote is so true about many things. I'm always such a dreamer and never get anywhere achieving those dreams:

Source

One of the things I love to eat is bread. I could honestly eat it for every meal. Particularly if it's warm or toasted. Mmmm. The problem is a lot of the bread on the supermarket shelves is full of additives (how else do you think it stays mould free for so long?). I made this recipe from Purely Twins last week, making a few alterations of using peanut butter instead of almond butter and cinnamon instead of cardamom. It is SO good! Plus it's got no nasty additives, is gluten-free for if that's a problem for you, and is packed with protein which is great for us vegetarians and will mean you're fuller for longer :) Win win. It's also a lot quicker to make than traditional bread as you don't have to wait for it to rise. If that doesn't motivate you to ditch the supermarket bread and get in the kitchen I don't know what will :p


Hope you all have good Mondays :)

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment