Happy Friday! Yay for the weekend, *does a little celebratory dance*
Here are a few of my favourites from across the web this week for your delectation:
- You know as a female when you realise that the Disney portrayal of romance doesn't actually exist (oh how my heart broke)!? Here are a few more realities that Disney glossed over.
- What 10 imperfect things are you happy with? From straightforward_nutrition
- A brilliant message, and proof that even the people we idolise and think are perfect can feel insecure. From @staysharpbestrong
- Learning from the French as to how we can have a happy relationship with food. From @MindBodyGreen
- Love numbers 7, 14, 16, 20, 21...heck, I love them ALL! (Read if you need a reminder of how amazing humanity can be).
- If you're in the middle of exam season, learn how best to eat for exam success.
What were your favourites from the week?
Hope you all have fabulous weekends my lovelies!