Thursday, 22 May 2014
Meals and gratitude #8
I was fairly happy with my eats today. I had the same smoothie as yesterday with cherries, banana and spinach. It got some odd looks from people in the office when they saw the colour!
Lunch was pesto gluten-free pasta with kale and pepper, and I had a Nakd bar as a snack mid-afternoon.
Currently sat in Pret eating sweet and salty popcorn, which is just what I needed, and then I'll have probably have a couple of things when I get home. There won't be time for a proper dinner before bed!
I think on the whole I haven't gone crazy, and have been pretty healthy :)
I've been grateful for a few things today:
- The therapist being nice!
- Having time with my manager FINALLY to get some questions answered
- A bit of a resolution to some difficulties we've been having on my work project
- Being in London and seeing my colleagues' lovely faces :)
- My new smoothie tumbler for taking smoothies to work. LOVE IT!
- A crazy thunder storm!
How were your Thursdays?