Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Monday motivation #2

Happy Monday lovelies!

This week isn't seeming too daunting for me, as I'm off work on Wednesday to go to the Chelsea Flower Show - SO EXCITED! It breaks the work week up nicely, so I can't complain.

Still, we can always use a bit of motivation to get us going.

This song came on the radio the other day and it massively cheered me up. Summery, positive and annoyingly catchy, what more could you want?!


This is great. Sometimes we just need to remember we don't have to control everything:

Source

Last week I made my own almond milk, using Deliciously Ella's recipe, and I loved it! It's so satisfying to make something yourself, hardly took any time at all (but you do need to soak the almonds the night before), and really motivated me to make more things myself :) This recipe from My Whole Food Life looks like it will be a bit more creamy if you like it that way.


Hope that helps get your week off on the right foot! Hope you all have lovely Mondays!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment