Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Meals and gratitude #9

Weekend!

Have been constantly hungry today! And I was quite proud of myself as when I was hungry I did get something to eat. I definitely probably would have liked more than I did, but it's a step.

Breakfast was another repeat smoothie and I had a Nakd bar mid-morning.

Lunch was leftover pesto gluten-free pasta from yesterday, and some tahini-drizzled cherries. I'm obsessed with tahini at the moment - I want it on everything!

On the way home I picked up some popcorn as I was starving, and once back I had some pepper and cherries with tahini (counted in with the snacks and pepper at lunch).

And am currently sat with my feet up with a cup of tea as I'm suddenly shattered! I think the stress of the last few days has finally caught up with me.


Exercise-wise I was up at 5.30 to get out for a run. My legs felt so tired, even though I had a rest day yesterday. Still, I managed a 5.8mph pace :)

Gratitude

- Having another day in the London office - I get so much more work done there!

- Leaving work a bit early and avoiding the rush hour

- Heading off to spend the weekend at my boyfriend's - I miss him during the week!

- Looking forward to a 3 day weekend :)

Have lovely weekends!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment